Real Magic: Entangled Minds, Supernormal and Conscious Universe : Deepak Chopra & Dean Radin
In this stimulating conversation, Deepak and Dean Radin discuss what do we mean by magic, is it real, how do we know it’s real, and can science prove it.
Dean Radin (pronounced Ray’ din), PhD, is Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences and Associated Distinguished Professor at the California Institute of Integral Studies. He earned a BS in electrical engineering (magna cum laude, with honors in physics), and then an MS in electrical engineering and a PhD in psychology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Before joining the IONS research staff in 2001, Radin worked at AT&T Bell Labs, Princeton University, University of Edinburgh, and SRI International. He has given over 600 talks and interviews worldwide, and he is author or coauthor of hundreds of scientific and popular articles, four dozen book chapters, two technical books, and four popular books translated into 15 foreign languages: The Conscious Universe (1997, HarperCollins), Entangled Minds (2006, Simon & Schuster), Supernormal (2013, RandomHouse), and Real Magic (2018, PenguinRandomHouse).
– Dean Radin PhD (deanradin.org)
– Chief Scientist, Institute of Noetic Sciences (noetic.org
– Associated Distinguished Professor, California Institute of Integral Studies (ciis.edu)
– Honorary Distinguished Professor, S-VYASA University, Bangalore, India (svyasa.org)
– Co-Editor-in-Chief, Explore(www.sciencedirect.com/journal/explore)