Take advantage of the end-of-year holidays to revisit beef Bourguignon, a dish that is found every year in the top 10 of French favorite savory recipes, in mini puff pastry pies for a festive occasion… I received Caroline Bolloré from Vins Millebuis who recommends a Burgundy Pinot Noir to prepare AND accompany this starter.
Video produced in #collaboration with #Millebuis
The ingredients for 6 people
1 kg of beef bourguignon
200 g bacon
200 g small Paris mushrooms
1 clove of garlic
1 bouquet garni (bay leaf and thyme)
1 bottle of red wine from Burgundy (here Burgundy Côte Chalonnaise “Les Demi-Hottes”)
2 puff pastry
Optional: 1 tablespoon of sugar OR 1 square of dark chocolate to add at the end of cooking
1. Marinate the beef cut into 2 or 3 cm pieces in the red wine with a little olive oil and the bouquet garni
2. Brown the bacon for 5 minutes in a butter / oil mixture, set aside
3. Brown the meat for 5 minutes in the remaining fat, set aside
4. Sweat the peeled and minced vegetables with the crushed garlic clove for 5 minutes, then add the meat and bacon, cover with the marinade and simmer for 2 hours over very low heat.
5. Roll out the puff pastry and line 8 cm muffin molds, garnish with beef bourguignon, cover with a disc of dough and brown with a beaten egg.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C
Subscribe and activate notifications to not miss the next recipes and lives! I'm counting on you to leave a short message in a comment, like and share the video with your friends 🙂
Find all my recipes on hervecuisine.com